1. Visit our Home page and find the conference you would like to register for.
2. Click on the link for the course you want to register for.
3. The link will take you to the registration page where you can choose to attend one or both courses using the drop down box.
4. Also choose if you are a member or if not, or would you like to add a membership with your registration. If you choose to add the membership, your registration will be discounted to the member price.
5. You can also pay for multiple registrations. See above for discount procedure for multiple registrations.
6. When you are ready to ‘check out’, you will be taken to our Check Out page. You will be asked for your credit card information at this point. We will send you a confirmation e-mail to print for your records.
At this time we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. If paying by check, print out the meeting registration form and mail with your payment. Please call us if you need help registering or have any questions at 913-327-5999.
Cancellations received on or before 14 full days prior to the course will receive a 100% refund minus a $100.00 Administrative fee. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the course will not be refunded. No refunds will be made without prior written notice. If you would like to still use your registration fee towards another course, a credit can be issued, minus admin fee, but must be used in one calendar year from original registration date.
If you need to cancel your registration please call our office first. Cancellations for the Hands-On Interventional Pain Management Ultrasound Courses must be requested in writing on or before 14 full days prior to the course. Due to the nature of this course a $600.00 cancellation fee will be assessed. No cancellations after 2 weeks prior to course. If you would like to still use your registration fee towards another course, a credit can be issued, minus admin fee, but must be used in one calendar year from original registration date.
- Newsletters with updates on Pain Management Information and Legislative News.
- Discounts on SPPM meetings.
- Advance notification of SPPM meetings.
- Nationwide online-directory placement for you and your organization.
- Discounted or complimentary Webinars from our knowledgeable Course Faculty