Date(s) - 12/19/2018
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Presented by Amy Turner, RN, BSN, MMHC, CPC
2019 is Around the Corner. Are You Ready?
Compliance should be a top priority for your practice in 2019.
Amy will take you through the updates and regulations that you need to know. She will explain what areas of your data are looked at.
She will take you through the steps to review your data and reports that you need to look at.
The corrective actions you need.
- Participant will gain understanding of NCCI edits and Medically Unlikely Edits and be able to located these edits.
- Participant will be able to realize importance of acting on complaints
- Proper usage of modifiers 25 and 59 will be understood.
- Participant will learn how claims data is being utilized to evaluation providers
- Comparative Billing Reports
- Risk Identification and Mitigation Analysis
- Targeted Probe and Educate process will be understood
- Participant will learn benefits of internal and external review.
Registrations are closed for this event.