Date(s) - 04/22/2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Managing Medical Clinics in a Crisis- Telemedicine Coding and Compliance and 9 other Critical Tips
April 22, 2020
9:00am PDT | 10:am MDT | 11:00ams CDT |12:00pm EDT
Top Ten lessons learned in the first 45 days of Clinic Crisis Management
After managing or billing for over 50 providers clients through dozens of changes on the fly over the last 6 weeks Melissa Billman and Josh Leder
want to share with other practices what works well and pitfalls to avoid.
You are not alone in your challenges and frustrations. This webinar will include the following topics:
- Telemedicine- coding, compliance, including last week’s new CMS changes
- Telephone visits- how, when and what does it pay?
- Tips to collecting your AR- Now is the time to ensure your AR is sparkling clean
- CMS loan- there are a few strings attached
- Staff furloughs, layoffs and PPP loan- know and understanding the timing
- Preserving cashflow- tips and suggestions
- Preparing now for procedures to come back
- Taking advantage of promotions and product discounts
- Leadership through uncertainty
- Having the time to refine your practice
Registrations are closed for this event.